ICT & Computing Teacher - Staffordshire - April 19
Are you a creative and inventive ICT & Computing Teacher looking for a full time, long term position and available to start April 2019?
This is an exciting opportunity for an ICT Teacher to join a successful and forward thinking ICT department in Staffordshire.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified ICT & Computing specialist who is able to teach up to KS5 and be prepared to carry out the role of a permanent member of staff.
The successful you must:
- Be a highly enthusiastic and motivated individual
- Be flexible and have access to transport.
- Hold a valid DSB certificate or be prepared to put one in process
- Be confident and resilient
- Have good behaviour & classroom management
We require someone with enthusiasm, confidence and with high expectations, not only for pupils but for your own teaching and learning. Applicants need to be qualified, confident and genuinely passionate about ICT.
If you are an ambitious and dynamic ICT & Computing Teacher, and also are available to start ASAP, please forward your CV to us now.