Accounts Receivable Controller
Accounts Receivable Controller| Stafford Area | GBP20-22,000 + Excellent Benefits |Permanent Opportunity
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join an established leading business
An excellent opportunity has arisen for our client based in Stafford to work as part of their busy and friendly Credit Control Team.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor, your duties will include:
- Liaising with customers by telephone and in writing to expedite the timely settlement of all accounts, ensuring KPIs and targets are met
- Liaising and building good relations / identify and meet business needs of other departments and commercial business units
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Reconcile account payments/bank remittances on a daily basis
- The timely resolution of invoice queries via workflow to ensure customers pay on time
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Ensure accurate month end procedures and reporting
In order to be successful in this role, you will be an experienced Credit Controller and have a minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar role. You will have experience of dealing with large customer accounts and be used to working to KPIs. You will possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact at all levels of the business, both internally and externally.
For further information please contact Michelle Willetts at Seymour John Ltd