Location: Stoke on Trent
Salary: GBP17,000.00 to GBP20,000.00 per annum, DoE
Hours: 8:00 - 5:30pm Monday to Friday with 28 days holiday
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Due to continued growth, our client are seeking a competent sign maker / installer as part of their team. Being part of the Production team in this fast paced and exciting small business, you will be producing work to the highest quality, so attention to detail is everything. As well as the installation of vehicle graphics and signage you'll be part of the onsite team making and preparing signage, display materials, point of sale and exhibition graphics.
This is an exciting and versatile role and has great potential for the right candidate to progress to a senior role as the business continues to grow.
Responsibilities of the Graphics Installer:
- Installation of signs, graphics and vinyls
- Liaising with clients on the project as and when required
- A valued member of the production team, manufacturing signs and graphics, when not out fitting
Requirements of the Graphics Installer:
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in the sign industry
- Fitting of various signs & graphics to a range of materials at different sites to various substrates, including window graphics, digital wall coverings and vehicles
- Vehicle wrapping desirable but not essential
- Must have extensive working knowledge of materials in the large format industry.
- Ability to interpret briefs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communicator and able to be client facing
- Enthusiastic with a can do, problem solving work ethic
- Able to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Relevant training in printing and print finish machinery can be given if desired
- IPAF, PASMA and CSCS are desired
- Full clean UK Driving License essential
Incentive schemes available
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Graphics Installer, then please apply now!