Continuous Improvement Analyst Birmingham £40k-£45k p.a.
Continuous Improvement Analyst
Xpertise are working with a professional services business who are looking for a continuous improvement analyst to join their newly-created team. You will be joining a market-leading, innovative business in the Centre of Birmingham. You will be responsible for continuous improvement throughout the business, working with stakeholders to identify better ways of working.
- Supporting development of a continuous improvement strategy
- Assess impact of process and technology change, identifying risks and issues
- Process improvement using methodology, thought leadership and innovative thinking
- Work closely with other strategic initiatives throughout the business
- Lead and facilitate workshops
- Post-implementation process reviews
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- At least 3 years’ continuous improvement experience
- Ability to create working relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- Technology awareness, ability to identify how new technology, automation and robotics can meet business needs
- Understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean and value steam mapping.