- Conventional lathe turning, manufacturing nuts and bolts for various industries
- Working with work orders, engineering plans, materials, specifications, interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available or required.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to standards.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Must be able to operate with minimum of supervision
- Must be conversant with the setting of Pitch Circle Diameters (PCD), for flange drilling, using a rotary table.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- You must be an experienced lathe turner operator
- Setting experience would be advantageous
- You will take pride in your work and ensure that each product meets standards
- The ability to work to deadlines in a team environment is essential
- Previous experience would be beneficial
- An hourly rate of £8.00 per hour
- Temp - perm role
- Working hours Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm,