Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Manufacturing company in their search for Extrusion Operators to work in their leading facility in Telford
For the successful Extrusion Operator our client is offering;
- £10.80 per hour (fixed days)
- £11.70 per hour (nights or rotating)
- Permanent position
- Full time hours
- Free Parking
- Company pension scheme and medical plan once full time
The Role - Extrusion Operator
The successful Extrusion Operator will be responsible for:
- Setting and Operating Extrusion Machines
- Adhering to Health and Safety Regulations
- Manual Handling
- Adjust, calibrate and test equipment at the beginning of every shift to ensure proper pressure, speed, temperature and general operation.
- Examine visually, weigh and measure components created from equipment at the end of the week to ensure machines are producing according to company and industry regulations and standards, making adjustments as needed.
- Use regulated cleaning solutions, grease guns, oil cans, air hoses and cleaning cloths to properly maintain and clean equipment on a bimonthly basis.
- Make repairs to equipment when necessary, and replace all defective, broken or worn out components.
What our client is looking for an Extrusion Operator;
- Previous Extrusion Experience (plastics/pvc preferred)
- Knowledge of the Extrusion Process
Key skills or similar job tiles;
Machine Setter/Machine Operator/Setter Operator/PVC Extruder/Extruder/Extrusion Setter
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.