Alecto Recruitment are currently in partnership with a well-established Manufacturing company, who are actively seeking a CNC Programmer to join their team in Coventry.
As a CNC Programmer, your duties will include;
- Programming and Setting Bridgeport and XYZ Lathes
- Using Fanuc and/or Heidenhain controls
- Writing programmes from scratch
- Reading and working to engineering drawings
- Working to tight tolerances
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following;
- Strong background Programming CNC Lathes
- Must be able to write programmes from scratch
- Competent using Fanuc controls
- Experience using Heidenhain controls is desirable
- Experience working on Bridgeport or XYZ is a bonus
- Ability to work to tight tolerances
- Up to £16.00 per hour
- Monday - Thursday 07:30 - 16:00, Friday 07:30 - 15:00
- Overtime available - Time and a third during week, time and a half on weekends
- 33 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Aishah Lanzon, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com