IT Network Architect
Role: IT Network Architect
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Network Architect to join a leading organisation based in Solihull.
The successful candidate will be the technical authority, leader and mentor for engineering team designing and delivering clients network solutions and professional services.
Responsibilities: IT Network Architect
- Testing and acceptance of new devices/products from new and existing vendors to be deployed as part of customer solutions (LAN/WAN/Wifi/Security)
- Testing and acceptance of new standard design principles and solutions to be deployed to customers (LAN/WAN/Wifi/Security)
- Working with core team to deliver internal network projects and minimise customer impact
- Mentor, develop and deliver training for colleagues and other technical teams in your subject matter
- Delivery of customer solutions across LAN/WAN/Security and Wifi
- Working with pre-sales on handover of HLD into deployment and creating LLD
- Working directly on customer sites with customers on large LAN/Security/Wifi deployments
- Support other team members to resolve problems and find solutions to technical issues that arise
- Attend customer meetings as a post-sale delivery expert, supporting pre-sales with more detail for very large/valuable opportunities, and in post-sale project meetings for all other projects
- Work with Pre-sales, Build and Core teams to identify and define new products and services
- Work with Pre-sales, Build and Core teams as part of an approval board to approve bespoke solutions outside of standard design practice
Skills and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in a network environment, designing, implementing or supporting complex networks utilising LAN, Wifi and Security products.
- Experience working as part of a team, working as a technical authority and dealing directly with partners and end-customers.
- Familiarity with ISO27001, CESG CAS(T), HSCN or PCI Compliance an advantage
- Minimum CCNP or equivalent qualification
- CCDP or equivalent design certification an advantage
If you are an experienced IT Network Architect looking for a new challenging role where you can feel valued in a well established organisation then please send your latest CV to or call Jenny Collin on