Architectural Technician - Coventry
There is currently a vacancy for an Architectural Technician to join a hugely successful Architectural company based near Coventry.
You will be working on projects in a variety of sectors including residential, education, leisure and commercial projects using AutoCAD.
To be considered for this Architectural Technician role you will ideally have;
- Experience of working within a UK practice
- CIAT Accreditation is advantageous, however not necessary
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience of construction detailing
- The ability to work independently as well as alongside a team
- A good understanding of AutoCAD is advantageous
- A very positive and keen attitude
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician you will be;
- Collecting and interpreting technical data
- Working alongside Senior Architects and Technicians to deliver technical packages
- Working on a variety of projects from inception to completion
- Meeting with clients, contractors and other members of the team
- Working individually on projects with limited guidance
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85763136