BMS Controls Engineer
A highly established and successful client of ours requires an accomplished BMS (Building Management Systems) Controls Engineer with Trend Controls experience to start a long term contract covering the West Midlands. This is a field based role therefore candidates must be able to provide their own transportation.
Key skills required:-
- Strong previous experience with Building Management Systems (BMS).
- Key knowledge and experience with Trend Controls Systems, Encompassing IQ Vision.
- Control Strategy Design
- Customer focused
- Previous experience with other control systems would be an advantage.
- CSCS Skill card of equivalent.
- Previous experience with managing a team.
- Candidate must be able to provide own transport.
£35 - £37.50 per hour doe, payable weekly.
For more information call Heather Cole at FastTrack Management Services on, or click “Apply now”.
Reference – HC365WM
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85758251