Our client is a precision engineering company who have supplied complex components into the Aerospace and Automotive sectors for over 30 years.
The role will include the following:
- Conducting internal and external audits to customers and suppliers
- Programming and operating CMM
- First and last off inspection
- Working alongside production in fast paced manufacturing environment
- Liaising with Quality Engineer to resolve issues with components
To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate all or most of the following skills and experience:
- Experience in 8D, PPAP, FAIRs
- Experience in quality position in a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Automotive or Aerospace experience
- Ability to interpret technical data, including models, drawings, and specifications to deliver the highest levels of quality
- CMM programming and operating
This role is 40 hours per week Monday to Friday. The successful candidate will get a salary of between £22k – £26k depending on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85746938