Senior Pensions Administrator
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
c. GBP40,000 per annum
With a well-established name, our client is a household name that is constantly looking to improve their offering. They offer the latest technology, ideas and, most importantly are always looking to improve, grow and advance the business. They are keen to recruit a senior pension's administrator to assist their team with a key project the department is working on.
Responsibilities include the following:
- To work closely with a number of stakeholders including the Scheme Actuary, the Scheme's legal Advisor, Trustees and the Project Manager.
- Administering a scheme through a bulk annuity buyout
- Carry out data cleansing and rectification exercises ensuring accuracy.
- Provide administrative support to staff pension scheme members.
- Assist with preparation of scheme accounts and processing of invoices.
As an effective team player you will ideally be able to demonstrate hands on experience of some or all of the following:
- A deep understanding of UK pension schemes, DB & DC is vital
- A good technical understanding of Guaranteed Minimum Pensions
- Project management skills and experience
- Highly organised and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to recognise and escalate potential problems in a time critical environment
- Analytical and numerical ability - able to analyse, evaluate and interpret data
How To Apply
If you are looking for a high profile, fresh and stimulating opportunity, that will fully utilise your exceptional skills and experience, then look no further. To apply please submit a fully detailed CV quoting your current remuneration details and reference number 371642.