IT Security Architect
IT Security Architect
GBP50,000 - GBP63,000
Our Financial Service clients is looking for an experienced and client focused IT Security Architect. Your primary focus will be to define the IT solutions that meet the intended outcome of a project, programme or other architectural engagement, ensuring alignment to the IT Strategy and conforming to policies, standards, patterns and general good practice.
Another key element to this role will be stakeholder engagement and management breaking down technical into non-technical.
As IT Security Architect You will engage with program lead and senior stakeholders both internally and from 3rd parties acting as the face of the team.
IT Security Architect Essential Skills:
- All round in depth IT background and good understanding of Information / Cyber Security
- Working towards CISSP, CISM or equivalent security qualifications
- Understanding of ISO27001 & 27005 and NIST security controls
- Consideration into data breaches, broken authentication, hacking etc.
- Demonstrable knowledge of risk
- Good understanding of enterprise architecture methodologies such as TOGAF, SABSA
- Good understanding IT Governance Framework like ITIL, COBIT
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the IT industry to make recommendations for how they could add benefit to the Society
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Understanding of project management methodologies such as Agile, PRINCE2.
IT Security Architect Desired Skills:
- CISSP, CISM or equivalent security qualifications
- 5 Years of experience in Information/Cyber Security roles
- 3 Years of Architecture experience
- Proven ability to explain complex concepts in a nontechnical way
- Proven record of working with business stakeholders and communicating complex problems in a business context
- 1 year overall experience of working in ISMS environment like ISO 27001
- 1 Year working experience in assessing security risks in projects and in BAU
- 1 - 2 years working experience on Firewalls, SIEM, IDS, IPS and other security tools and devices