Cleaner - 10 hours per week, permanent
Cleaner Part time - 10 hours per week (Mon - Fri, 6am - 8am) GBP8.21 per hour
Based at Lichfield Street, Town Centre Campus
We are seeking Cleaners to join our professional Facilities Team. You must be able to work individually and as part of a team to clean designated areas across the College to a high standard.
You will be capable of undertaking cleaning duties including vacuum cleaning, washing of designated areas, cleaning of fixtures and fittings and be able to lift and carry sacks containing waste papers. You will also be trained to use buffing machines and floor scrubbers.
Why come and work for us?
We value our employees and have a number of additional benefits to offer the successful applicant:
- Pension schemes for academic and support staff
- Generous holiday plans, plus 5 discretionary days per year
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working policies
- Competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Excellent staff training programme, including two staff development days per year
- Outstanding on-site nursery
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff discounts at our fine dining restaurant, The Mulberry and Innovations Hair and Beauty salon
If you feel you have the skills and enthusiasm for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Creating the skills of tomorrow... today!
The College is registered with the Disclosure and Barring Service and the successful applicants for this post will be required to apply for the Disclosure at the enhanced level.
We are committed to Equal Opportunities.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 12 noon, Wednesday 3rd April 2019. Please see our Work For Us page on the College website for more information on how to complete the application.