Technical Architect - Windows Technology
Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires a Technical Architect for a long term contract role based in Coventry to start ASAP.
You would be working closely with the customer as a Technical Architect on multiple projects and working with the Scrum team helping them to design/plan Sprints and own the project from the technical front.
You will be part of Agile SCRUM team and should have very good communication and analytical skills.
You would be required to provide technical support and solutions to the SCRUM team. A good team player with leadership skills is required.
- Citrix technologies (Netscaler, XenDesktop, XenApp, Netscaler, PVS, XenServer)
- MS Techonology: Desktop & Server technologies (Windows Server 2008 - 2016, Windows 2010, Office 2007-2016, App-V 4&5 Packaging, Office 365, SCCM, OSD Build, Group Policy, AD [ADFS, Domain Controllers, DFS])
- Negotiating skills
- Client facing experience,
- Excellent communication skills
- Team leading/team member skills & supportive
Desired Knowledge/ Skills:
- VM Ware 5-6
- Net App
- SQL Server