ServiceNow Business Analyst
ServiceNow Business Analyst - £450-500pd - Initial 3 Months - Coventry
Our leading Public Sector client is looking for a ServiceNow Business Analyst to come on board to capture user needs for the ServiceNow portal, working with stakeholder groups who may be located across the organizations estate.
- Will work within a project team of Business Analysts, ServiceNow developers and a user experience designer.
- Will provide advice to and be co-located with the team of in-house developers.
- Has a good understanding of ITIL processes.
- Has analysis skills in the context of an agile project methodology.
- Has knowledge of ServiceNow.
- Understanding the ServiceNow portal, its capabilities and having experience in the design of a web portal service will be particularly advantageous.
- Secondary responsibility is to support the Business Analysts on the team in the capture and definition of how both teams use the ServiceNow tool for each ITIL area and agree a single set of processes.
- Creating user stories and document the final policies, processes and procedures which includes work flow diagrams that can be maintained and updated
- Challenging users and the project team so that we adhere to out of the box functionality and keep customization to a minimum.
- Challenging current processes and procedures to ensure we streamline and work effectively and efficiently
- Offering advice during sprint planning and sprint execution.
- Balancing ITIL and Agile methods across the ServiceNow project output for operational teams
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position