Athwal Resourcing is currently seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger for a SME company in Dudley. Working within a small finance team you will be maintaining all aspects of the Purchase Ledger and ensure that all suppliers are paid in a timely and accurate manner, in line with the company's controls and procedures.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager, your duties will include:
- Inputting purchase invoices and process monthly credit card expenses;
- Reconcile the ledger on a daily basis;
- Process weekly payment runs;
- Reconcile monthly statements;
- Liaise with the purchasing department to process debit notes;
- Handle internal and external enquires;
- General administration duties.
You will ideally possess the following:
- Experience of Purchase Ledger processing is a must;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Good telephone manner;
- Be proactive and have a positive approach to undertaking all tasks;
- Have the ability to prioritise and manage their own workload;
- Have a willingness to want to learn new skills;
- Enjoy working in a small company environment.
This role will suit any individual who wants to add to their purchase ledger experience whilst looking to take on more accounts related duties.