Chapman Tate Associates seeks a Technical Engineer to join a growing company who has an organic growth in the last few years. You will be working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and will have solid experience in Technical Engineering. You will provide all-round IT support to external clients across Windows Servers, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and a variety of networks.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Responsible for installing, supporting and maintaining hardware and software infrastructures in customers office.
- Analysing and resolving faults, ranging from a major system crash to a forgotten password.
- Providing training and technical support for users/ customers with varying levels of IT knowledge and competence.
- Troubleshoot and resolve functionality of system components
- Installations and configurations of hardware and software
- Conduct daily network support covering backup and troubleshooting
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- SQL Server
- Window Server 2012
This is a great opportunity to work in a company who have a great customer base that continues to expand and offer a great office environment in Dudley with easy access via public transport. If you want to discuss this opportunity further, please apply with your CV or contact us for an informal chat initially.