KS1 Teaching Assistant - Derby - Immediate Start
KS1 Teaching Assistant - DE23 - Immediate Start - Full Time
Can you work in KS1? Are you looking to work in a primary school? Are you available immediately?
Yes.... Read on..
Teaching Personnel are looking for a KS1 Teaching Assistant to work at a lovely school based in Derby. This is a full time position starting immediately.
The school is a two form school based within DE23. The position is at a brilliant school known their outstanding support that is provided to each and every child. The staff at the school are excited to get a new team member, all staff are friendly and helpful.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Previous experience working in a primary school
- GCSE'S including Maths, Science and English (A-C)
- Some SEN experience (not essential)
- Confidence to work with all ability children
- Right to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS on the online update service
- Relevant references from the last 11 months
What you will receive whilst working for Teaching Personnel:
- Excellent Pay £1000 - £1250 monthly
- Dedicated team of consultant that will support you to find work
- Cpd courses are offered to you at a discounted rate
- Flexible hours
Interviews are taking place this week. To apply for the role, click apply and attached on your CV or call Devina Parekh on .
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.