AUTOMATION / ASSOCIATED AUTOMATION TOOLS / BDD / SPECFLOW / AGILE
ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING SOFTWARE HOUSES IN THE UK URGENTLY SEEKING EXPERIENCED AUTOMATION TESTER TO DRIVE SUCESS OF THEIR FLAGSHIP SOFTWARE SYSTEM USED BY GLOBALLY RECOGNISED CLIENTS!
- Are you an experienced and technically confident Automation Tester skilled in Automation Tools / BDD / Specflow / Agile?
- Based at our newly built development offices in Tamworth - easily commutable from Birmingham, Stafford and Derby.
- Salary up to £40,000 depending on experience.
- Sound interesting? - Drop Rebecca Owen a call on or send your CV over to asap!
We are an industry leader who due to our success are rapidly expanding our development team with the addition of an experienced Automation Tester to work on flagship suite of applications.
Sourced by @TechCareers_W
WHO ARE WE?
We are a specialist in our area – who have built our flagship software to be instantly recognisable across the UK and abroad. We are experts in our sector and show no sign of slowing down our expansion or growth and are now looking to build out our development team with the addition of an Automation Tester.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Your knowledge and skills in automation testing will be essential in furthering the success of our flagship software. You will be using your automation skills and associated automation tools extensively and so experience in writing automated tests and improving current framework is essential. In return you will be immersed in the newest tech, have the unlimited potential to grow and progress and have the opportunity for regular salary reviews, a generous bonus scheme and incentives.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE....
- Strong Automation Testing Skills (Experience with Associated Tools ie: Selenium Web Driver, QTP, MTM, CodedUI etc)
- Experience in BDD (Such as Specflow etc)
- Demonstrable experience working in an Agile working environment
- Degree in a Computer Science related degree (2:1 or above)
TO BE CONSIDERED....
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableBecca or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Rebecca Owen in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
Key Skills: AUTOMATION / ASSOCIATED AUTOMATION TOOLS / BDD / SPECFLOW / AGILE
Searchability (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.