EYFS Learning Support Assistant - Full Time - Derby
EYFS Learning Support Assistant - Derby - Full Time - Immediate Start
One of our partnerships schools based in Derby are looking to recruit an experienced EYFS Learning Support Assistant who can start immediately and work full time. The school is looking for a learning support mentor to support the team to improve the learning of the children. There are two EYFS classrooms with roughly 15 children per classroom. Both classrooms have got a high number of challenging behaviour.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Previous experience working in a primary school
- GCSE'S including Maths, Science and English (A-C)
- Some SEN experience (not essential)
- Confidence to work with all ability children
- Right to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS on the online update service
- Relevant references from the last 11 months
What you will receive whilst working for Teaching Personnel:
- Excellent Pay £1000 - £1250 monthly
- Dedicated team of consultant that will support you to find work
- Cpd courses are offered to you at a discounted rate
- Flexible hours
Interviews are taking place this week. To apply for the role, click apply and attached on your CV or call Devina Parekh on .
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.