We have a brand new opportunity for a Civil Project Manager to join a specialist contractor to the water industry on a permanent basis in the Midlands. Our client is an expanding business with an increasing presence in the water industry across the UK.
Our client offers numerous benefits including a competitive salary, generous reward schemes and a company car or car allowance.
The selected candidate will be responsible for delivering client projects in a highly collaborative and proactive manner, ensuring that work is completed within clearly defined budgets and timescales.
You will need to demonstrate experience of minor civil engineering projects and be willing to look after teams providing maintenance services to the client. The role will cover a large geographical area and will involve travel to various sites.
Key skills, experience and attributes:
- Extensive experience in the delivery of civil engineering projects and an ability to manage the delivery of large-scale new build projects.
- Ideally UK Water Sector experience but other industry sectors will be considered.
- Ability to communicate with senior management, site staff and clients.
- Have a recognised Health + Safety or NEBOSH qualification.
- Strong IT skills including Excel.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads.
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Bush on and quote 15440. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.