New Opportunity Available
Night Shift Logistics Coordinator
£9.85 Per Hour + Company bonus
Temporary to Permanent
Assist the production manager in the smooth daily running and operations of the business, being proactive and organised within your role.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Plan and organise customer deliveries based on order due dates with use of sensible transport resources, making sure sensible packaging is used with every delivery.
- Hands on factory work, closely working with production and delivery staff, ensuring that completed orders are bagged, palletised or boxed ready for despatch (with all parts correctly labelled) Delivery notes will then be raised using the progress system.
- To assist with sourcing and purchasing materials, consumables and any other relevant purchased items
- Complying with all Health & Safety Guidelines whilst on site
- Able to operate a Counterbalance Forklift Truck
- Hold a valid Counterbalance License
- Computer knowledge would be required
In return you will benefit from:
- £9.85 Per Hour
- On site parking
The above role is based on a Temporary to permanent full time basis with an ASAP start. You would be required to work 6am to 6pm Monday to Thursday. To apply please e-mail CV's to or call for more information.
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer and an Employment Agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy