National Clinical Engagement & Implementation Manager (Homebased with UK remit)
National Clinical Engagement & Implementation Manager
Procurement - Disabled Services, Women’s Health, Bowel Management and Rehabilitation products
Homebased with UK remit
Salary - up to £65k & Business car lease scheme
What we do
We save money for the NHS. Collaborative Procurement Partnership delivers effective procurement initiatives to source and supply surgical medical equipment and consumer supplies.
We are very proud to be part of the NHS Supply Chain and the savings we generate directly benefit the patient.
We ensure that the NHS can access the products it needs at the right time and at the right price - with everything robustly clinically tested so that quality is never compromised.
We are looking for a NationalClinical Engagement & Implementation Manager to join us. This is a homebased role that will require regular travel across the UK
Supporting the Tower Director, you will use your clinical practice expertise to lead the strategic clinical engagement and implementation of savings opportunities available to Trusts via the procurement services whilst managing a field-based team.
- As a member of the CPP senior management team, you will be involved in setting overall direction, and contribute to business planning identifying links to national, regional and local clinical priorities within Trusts
- Be a credible figurehead and focal point of contact for key stakeholders across the NHS and Industry
- You will influence clinical partners and external stakeholders to embed cultural and systems change through the implementation of innovative procurement strategy.
- Lead clinical engagement and implementation across the NHS landscape in the areas of Rehabilitation, Disabled Services, Women’s Health & Associated Consumables inc Bowel Management
- Works to develop product and clinical led processes to drive rationalisation and standardisation across the NHS
Who you are
- You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience at in a senior management post with clinical practice expertise (The areas of Rehabilitation, Disabled Services, Women’s Services would be an advantage)
- You will be an exceptional influencer and stakeholder manager, displaying credibility and natural gravitas that builds strong relationships within the senior team, your direct reports, senior clinicians and Trusts
- An organised and effective leader who inspires and manages a field-based based team
- You will have advanced numerical and analytical skills - can deal with and analyse and interpret highly complex and conflicting data
- The ability to communicate and present a wide range of complex, specialist and sensitive to information all levels effectively and with clarity comes naturally to you
- You will have already gained considerable experience of directing successful projects and leading the implementation of change and innovation in a complex/political environment.
- Be a customer centric thinker who understands and addresses customer requirements to deliver exceptional customer experience
- Have a willingness to travel, you will already be a car driver
- A self-motivated individual, comfortable with managing own diary, and working remotely
- Confident with great energy and an engaging manner
- Salary up to £65k
- Business car lease scheme
- Workplace pension contributions
- Death in service benefit
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- A friendly, supportive and energetic working environment