Sugarman Health & Wellbeing is a leading, well established healthcare recruitment and service provider, operating for over 30 years in both the private and public healthcare sector.
We are currently recruiting support workers in Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire supporting children in a brand new home in Burton-On-Trent.
We need someone for immediate starts for the following shifts:
- Early shifts
- Late shifts
- Long days
- Waking nights
Full/Part time hours
Care Assistant Benefits:
- Free Mandatory and Specialist training
- Staff uniform
- Weekly pay
- Pension Scheme
- PAYE or Umbrella payment options available
- Membership to discounts and savings across over 1,000 retailers
- Paid Holiday/Sick/Maternity and Paternity
- Flexible working hours to suit you and your individual needs
- An office team who pride themselves in being supportive to each individual carer's needs
What do we look for from you?
- Caring and Polite
- Knowledgeable in the care industry
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience minimum 6 months
Please note that all applicants need to be able to provide us with:
- Eligibility documents to work in the UK
- Full employment history
- 3 years reference history
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about what we can offer you, please visit our website www.sugarmanhealth.com or call Michael on (Option 1) You can also keep up-to date with the latest developments in care by liking and following our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer