ELEC MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - DUDLEY - DOUBLE DAYS - 30K - 34K
MULTISKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£30,000 - £34,000
We are looking for a motivated Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading manufacturer. Reporting directly to the engineering manager you will be a key member in ensuring the production facility is kept running. You will be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance within their operation. With progressive training and development this company is always is always looking to enhance its employees and their skill sets, whilst additionally being supported by a welcoming team of engineers. The position will appeal to a strong engineer looking for their next challenging role within in a secure and stable company.
- Providing both Reactive & PPM
- Working on a variety of machinery including bottling lines, conveyors, palletises, wrappers etc
- Being involved in Project Work
- Fault Finding both Electrical & Mechanical
Skills and Qualifications
- Maintenance Experience
- Mechanical/Electrical Qualifications Desirable
- Fault Finding ability both Electrical and Mechanical
- PLC Experience
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for a technically motivated engineer. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV directly to Thomas Barkes at or call for a confidential discussion on 01455 292639.