Supply Chain Office Team Leader
Our client is part of an international recycling / waste management / manufacturing group, with its head office in South Staffordshire, currently seeking a Business Coordinator Team Leader to lead the Logistics / Supply Chain Business Support Team.
The team ensures smooth transition of material from suppliers, to the waste paper recycling mills.
Person Specification / Skills:
- Strong Team leader experience gained from an office / admin environment.
- Positive, proactive approach with drive and integrity
- Ownership and accountability for own role and supportive of the larger team
- Keen attention to detail and able to think and plan independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to challenge processes, embrace an ever changing environment and offer new ideas
- Willing to flex working hours as the job requires
- Willingness to travel if required
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Experience with Microsoft Navision and SAP beneficial but not essential
- Oversee the day to day operations of the commercial Hub team, as well as the loads, suppliers of fibre and haulage going into paper recycling mill.
- Providing customer support and reporting services to the National Accounts team
- Work with and support other members of the Business Support, Finance and wider company team and provide cover for other roles within the admin support team at Head Office. A working knowledge of other business areas will therefore be required.
- Oversee and lead a small team of employees. Communicate company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team. Motivate team members and assess performance. Provide help to management, including hiring and training, and keep management updated on team performance
- This role may require occasional travel to Mills / Depots / other sites for training and business development purposes
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international, sustainable business, with excellent long term prospects.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85727738