Our client a highly successful and innovative organisation within the Manufacturing/engineering industry manufacturing bespoke automation systems is looking to recruit the following:-
- Working alongside production, technical and sales team responsible for assembly of machinery both electrical/mechanical
- Experience of manufacturing or maintaining automation and materials handling equipment for the food and/or pharmaceutical industries. (conveyors, Elevators, Vibratory feeders )
- Knowledge of best fitting practices
- Mechanical and electrical fault finding
- Take ownership of a project, & have the ability to complete to deadlines
- Ability to understand and work to mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Organisational skills.
- Ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly to both technical and non-technical people.
- Confident decision making abilities.
- Working safely in house & at a customer’s production site.
- Electrical & mechanical qualification or relevant experience (min. 5yrs)
Preferred but not essential experience in Mechanical and electrical fault finding including PLCs (Schneider, Alan Bradley, Siemens)
Pay rate: upto £15 per hour depending on experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85732923