Senior Social Worker - Care Management
My client is looking for a highly experienced Social Worker with at least 2 years post qualification experience working within a Care Management role. You must have recent experience of working with Young people and Children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans and Care Proceedings.
- Investigation and assessment, following referrals to the service
- Report Writing
- Working With PLO (Public Law Outline)
- Attending Child Protection meetings, Case Conferences and LAC reviews.
- Utilise Children In Need plans to work directly with Children
- Court Reports
- Section 47's
- Core Assessments
- Manage a varied and complex caseload
2 years relevant experience to demonstrate the competencies required.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Qualified Social worker - Degree in social work
Why Medicare First?
- Free DBS and fast compliance service
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Regular meetings/ visits with your consultant
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
£29.93 PH Umbrella
Based in: Oldbury, West Midlands
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply today, alternatively for more information please call Charlotte on: o, I look forward to hearing from you!
If this job isn't for you, but you know someone who maybe interested, refer your friend and if successful we can offer you a "Refer a friend bonus" of £250.