Transport Administrator (Days) - Tamworth
Logistics done differently.
Are you sitting in a career that offers you no progression? Do you often feel like you have more to give but no place to display your skills? Do you want to work for a multi-national organisation that is growing year on year? We are looking to bring on-board a Transport Administrator at Tamworth site on a full-time permanent basis.
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer a competitive salary of £19,000 and we offer 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You will have access to a variety of high street discounts, cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Coordinate the administrational requirements of the site and support various stakeholders as required in order to achieve business objectives and the needs of the customer
- Ensure that appropriate communication methods are used to provide information to both internal and external customers as required e.g. debrief of drivers, dealing with customer issues etc
- Escalate details of vehicle accidents, defects or any fleet issues to senior management
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Previous experience of working within a fast-paced haulage environment would be a distinct advantage
- Strong people skills are a must, you will come into contact with a variety of stakeholders
- IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft packages such as Word, Outlook and Excel
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oreal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85729029