We have immediate opportunities available for Collections Advisors in Redditch, Worcestershire.
Our client are currently undertaking a period of expansion due to massive success during the course of last year which has led to a requirement to increase the Collections department.
Job Description For A Collections Advisor:
- Engage with customers who are experiencing difficulties with repayments
- Negotiate arrears solutions
- Accurately collect information from customers
- Provide a high level, professional level of customer service at all times
The ideal candidate for this Collections Advisor role will possess:
- Previous collections experience
- A desire and motivation to succeed
- An ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Well rounded knowledge of Microsoft packages
- A solid, proven and accountable work history
- Strong customer service skills
In return for the above, our client offers a competitive salary with the potential to earn a permanent contract after an initial probationary period which includes a generous commission/bonus.
Working Hours Of A Collection Advisor:
Monday to Friday covering the core business hours of 08:00 to 20:00. You will be required to work some weekends on a rota basis so flexibility is essential.
To be considered for this Collections Advisor position, please apply directly through this link attaching an up to date CV and contact number.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85738917