Accounts Assistant required on a permanent basis working for a well-established business based in Wolverhampton, ideally with a view to start immediately. Paying between £18,000 to £24,000 you will be working as part of a friendly team where you will be responsible for purchase ledger, sales ledger, payroll and other general accounting duties.
Responsibilities for the accounts assistant will include:
- Processing invoices and payments, calculating profit margin and issuing weekly management reports
- Preparing and processing a high volume of purchase/ sales invoices
- Every day updating cash received to SAGE for all businesses, from bank statements, debit card transactions and direct debit collections
- Updating Cashflow reports reconciling with bank account and invoice discounting facility
- Bank Reconciliations including Invoice discounting facility
- Processing expense claims and debit card payments
My client is a well-established business based in Wolverhampton offering a competitive salary.