Trainee Web Designer
Start an exciting new and lucrative career as a Trainee Web Designer
The Trainee Web Designer role is subject to successful completion of a training course - details of costs & fees will be discussed after application.
What will be required of you to become a Trainee Web Designer?
Nuyew are looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who have what it takes to succeed in this hugely exciting and rewarding sector. No previous skills or experience are required, just a love for technology and business and a desire to be the very best.
What will the role of Trainee Web Designer involve?
With the IT Industry continuing to grow at an exponential rate there has never been a better time to enter this fast moving and rewarding industry. Whether you are looking to work as a Trainee Web Designer or fast track a Tech Start-up, powered by Virgin Start-up, Barclays Eagle Labs and leading industry figures in the Tech and Start-up worlds, this is the program for you. Following training we will guarantee you interviews and roles with leading Tech Employers across the UK.
With a national shortage of Web Designers, starting salaries of up to £35,000 per annum and amazing future employed and self-employed career prospects, take the next step today and contact us to find out how we can help you.
Why Nuyew Careers:
- One the UKs Leading Careers Providers
- Industry recognised qualifications
- CIW Site Development Associate
- CIW Advanced HTML and CSS
- CIW User Interface Design ( this is all about designing the site etc )
- CIW Social Media
- Business Start-up Training and Guidance powered by Virgin Start-up and Barclays Eagle Labs
- 'Hands on’ face to face mentoring from industry and Tech Start-up experts to ensure you’re industry ready
- Fast Track and Flexible learning options
- Ongoing Career and Start-up Support
Our expert Careers Advisors are on hand now to assist you and guide you every step of the way.
We are now recruiting for our next intake and places are strictly limited so please apply early to avoid disappointment. Our programme has a Tuition Fee of £2495 but this can be paid via our Interest Free 'Earn while you learn' Payment Plan.