A Senior Architect required for a well established multi disciplinary Architectural Practice based near Shrewsbury. This is a Practice that offer a range of services in Architecure and Landscape Architecture from residential, leisure, education and regeneration schemes, working on projects with major house builders, Universitites and developers. The Senior Architect will be working alongside the Regional Director predomineatly on healthcare projects.
The most successful individual will be a strong team player and will have AutoCAD / Revit experience as this is favourable for the role, the individual will be degree qualified in Architecture or similar and will have experience within the industry. This is an exciting opportunity for a Part 3 Architect to work within the Healthcare sector and work with a team who pride themselves on high quality design.
Senior Architect Position Overview
- Extensive design experience working directly with the end user or occupier.
- Confidence managing both clients and projects
- Ability to deliver all aspects of a project, both independently and as part of a team
- Contract administration
- Calculate project costs, prepare fee schedules and financial management of project
- Attend regular meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists
- Attend site regularly to monitor progress
- Carry out regular Design Reviews on all projects
- Co-ordinate and negotiate with clients, disseminate information to team members, negotiate with statutory bodies and present a case to a committee and to work and co-ordinate with colleagues
- Manage a project team including their recruitment, performance management and development
- Prepare detailed design drawings from which costings are made, working drawings and schedules and specifications, using 2D, 3D Autodesk and 3D rendering packages
Senior Architect Position Requirements
- Degree qualified in Architecture
- Knowledge of AutoCAD / Revit preferable but not essential
- Minimum of 3 years' post-qualification experience gained
- Healthcare experience
Senior Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary 38k to £45k DOE
- Working Hours Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm
- 23 days Holiday Entitlement- 4 days additional holiday following 5 years continual service
- Professional subscription
- Workplace Pension + Private Medical Scheme
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.