Trainee Software Developer
Start an exciting new and lucrative career as a Trainee Software Developer
The Trainee Software Developer role is subject to successful completion of a training course - details of costs & fees will be discussed after application.
What will be required of you to become a Trainee Software Developer?
Nuyew are looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who have what it takes to succeed in this hugely exciting and rewarding sector. No previous skills or experience are required, just a love for technology and business and a desire to be the very best.
What will the role of Trainee Software Developer involve?
With the IT Industry continuing to grow at an exponential rate there has never been a better time to enter this fast moving and rewarding industry. Whether you are looking to work as a Trainee Software Developer or fast track a Tech Start-up, powered by The Code Institute, Virgin Start-up, Barclays Eagle Labs and leading industry figures in the Tech and Start-up worlds, this is the program for you.
With a national shortage of Software Developers, starting salaries of up to £35,000 per annum and amazing future employed and self-employed career prospects, take the next step today and contact us to find out how we can help you. Following succesful completion of our Fast Track Training Programme you will be Guaranteed interviews and jobs with leading Tech Employers.
Why Nuyew Careers:
- One the UKs Leading Careers Providers
- Industry recognised qualifications from The Code Institute
User Centric Frontend Development: Create visually-appealing, responsive web applications that elicit positive user experiences.
Interactive Frontend Development: Build interactive and intuitive web applications. Leverage APIs and data visualisations to power-up your apps!
Practical Python: Introduce logic to your applications with python. Use algorithms to build web-based games and applications.
Data Centric Development: Develop data-driven applications that can read from and update structured or unstructured data in your database.
Full Stack Frameworks: Implement powerful and scalable web apps at speed! Learn how to authenticate users and process payments.
Your 5 Star Support Team - Photos of Student Care/Mentors/Tutors
You’ll have all the support you need
- Tutors: If you need advice or clarification on any specific part of your course, your Tutor will be available to help. They will also be on hand to give advice regarding your learning material, quiz content or to answer any general queries that you may have while you are studying.
- Mentors: You will receive guidance throughout your study journey from a dedicated Student Mentor who will be there to help you with the courseware in general. Upon completion of your course, they will be available to review and update your CV and will supply you with interview guidance and advice on professional conduct.
- Fellow students: You can talk with other students and alumni on a communication platform designed for the course. Day or night you can discuss the programme and get answers to questions you have.
- Student care: The student care team are there to support you through the programme and to help you hit your study goals. Study schedules, additional supports and more can can be arranged through our care team
- Business Start-up Training and Guidance powered by Virgin Start-up and Barclays Eagle Labs
- 'Hands on’ mentoring from industry and Tech Start-up experts to ensure you’re industry ready
- Fast Track and Flexible learning options
Our expert Careers Advisors are on hand now to assist you and guide you every step of the way.
We are now recruiting for our next intake and places are strictly limited so please apply early to avoid disappointment. The Nuyew / Code Institute Full Stack Diploma (Endorsed by Edinburgh Napier University) has an associated Tuition Fee of £5500. Please apply for funding information.