IT Infrastructure Engineer - VMWare - Leamington Spa
IT Infrastructure Engineer - Leamington Spa
An IT Infrastructure Engineer with strong VMware, Storage, Networking and Microsoft infrastructure experience is required by a leading firm based in Leamington Spa. This is a varied role, offering the opportunity to be in a charge / take the lead of IT infrastructure projects, including new cloud migration projects and new infrastructure builds
As an IT Infrastructure Engineer, you will ideally have a lot of the following experience;
- Virtualisation technologies, including both VMware and Microsoft variants. vSphere experience would be ideal
- Storage technologies, with excellent knowledge in iSCSI and NFS protocols
- Networking technologies including Cisco and HP ProCurve configuration
- VPN / Remote Access
- A subset of the following Microsoft technologies - Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, WDS, WSUS, KMS, Exchange, SQL Server, IIS, etc.
- IP telephony implementation and management, including ISDN and SIP circuitry
- Application deployment methodologies
- Citrix XenDesktop infrastructure (VDI and RDS)
- Backup technologies
- Any Cloud / AWS / Azure technology exposure would be a bonus
The IT Infrastructure Engineer will manage, maintain, design and implement high quality infrastructure solutions that provide a reliable and stable IT platform for business applications. We are looking for a dynamic and technical individual to come on board and join the high performing IT team.
The role is varied in scope across the entire IT technology stack but does have a particular focus on the migration of critical data between core systems and leading the delivery of cloud migration projects. The successful IT Infrastructure Engineer candidate will work within the established IT Infrastructure Team maintaining and improving the large infrastructure estate and working on interesting and challenging technical projects. offering the opportunity to learn new technologies and increase your skill set due to the diversity of IT technologies the organisation use
My client is looking to pay a starting salary of up to GBP35,000 + Benefits. To apply, press APPLY now or send your CV to
Feel free to call me on for more information about the role.
Keywords: IT Infrastructure Engineer - Cisco - Microsoft Server - VMware - CCNA - CCNP - MCSE - Active Directory - Powershell - VPN - Exchange - XenDesktop - Leamington Spa
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.