Role: Site Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading automation company specialising in
Control and IT Solutions and Services with major customers in the Nuclear, Power Generation, Utilities and Oil & Gas markets.
They are seeking an additional experienced Site Manager with a sound Electrical Engineering background to work between their headquarters and client's sites. The successful candidate will be based at their Stone Office. Responsible for all site related aspects of delivering E,C&I projects Safely to cost, time and specification, the successful candidate will be qualified as described below and ideally will have recent relevant experience.
Requirements for the Site Manager include:
- To have successfully completed specific health and safety awareness training delivered by recognised training provider (IOSH, CITB, RoSPA, BSC etc), e.g. manual handling, (preferred qualified to minimum of Appointed Person), lifting operations (banksman/slinger), working at height, CDM, confined spaces etc.
- First Aid at Work Certificate
- To have successfully completed CDM Training relevant to specific site responsibilities
- Demonstrable experience of delivering E,C&I solutions on site with a track record of success - on time, to specification and on budget within a commercial environment
- Strong and practical safety ethos
- Must be prepared to travel and work away at customer sites
- Full UK driving licence.
Personal Qualities the Site Manager will have included:
- Articulate and have good communication skills
- Strong leadership skills including team management
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong and decisive in managing subcontractors
- Attention to detail with a good safety ethos
If you are interested in this opportunity of the Site Manager and have the qualities and experience for the role, then please call Devan Banton Premier Engineering or apply now with your updated CV.