An excellent opportunity has become available for a QHSE Administrator with a leading Midlands based firm in Oldbury, West Midlands.
About the role:
You will provide support to the senior management team in order to effectively administer the Quality, H&S and Environmental systems within the organisation, this will include but not be limited to
- Maintaining the day to day running of the Quality, H&S and Environmental systems.
- Ensure all policies are reviewed annually and updated accordingly to meet business requirements.
- Administer and review change requests within the systems
- Liaise with the organisations external quality consultant to schedule and conduct Internal Audits
- Providing support during regulatory body audits.
- Supplier auditing when required including the completion of supplier questionnaires and to provide supporting documentation.
- Direct writing and reviewing of company procedures, forms and work instructions to ensure compliance, efficiency and clarity.
- Updating of target results for Management Review.
- Maintain staff training and arrange re-certification as scheduled.
- Must have experience within similar role and auditing experience
- Good organisation skills
- Good I.T Skills including excel
- Able to communicate at all levels within the business
- Must hold a full and valid UK driving licence
- Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 5.00pm
- Friday 8.00am to 3.00pm
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES