Refrigeration Service Manager
Benefits; up to GBP45,000pa + 25 days holiday + lift assurance + car + private medical + pension + sick pay + child care & eye care vouchers
To develop the profitable growth of a new Service Centre within a defined geographical area, in accordance with agreed budgets and plans. To recruit, motivate and engage a team of engineers to deliver exceptional customer service.
As a leading supplier in the refrigeration and HVAC industries our client specialise in the design, development, manufacture, installation and maintenance of refrigeration and HVAC solutions.
We are currently recruiting for a service manage to be based in the south of Birmingham managing a team of service engineers across the Midlands.
- Managing a team of service engineers
- Recruiting new engineers and setting up relevant training
- Ensuring agreed KPIs are met
- Maintain in close contact with business market, liaising existing customers, promoting and securing new business
- To evaluate individual's performance and be responsible for identifying necessary training of subordinates in accordance with company policy.
- To ensure that service centre administration systems operate efficiently in accordance with the Company's operating procedure and policies.
- Current experience managing a team of engineers & office staff
- Previous hands on experience as a refrigeration / air conditioning engineer
- Good knowledge and understanding of the refrigeration market
- Up to GBP45,000pa
- 25 days annual leave
- Defined pension contribution plan
- Life Assurance
- Company vehicle
- Private medical scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Continued professional development, including study leave and financial support for role related qualifications
- Recruitment referral scheme
- Long service awards
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers via Salary Sacrifice
Salary Extras, including shopping, hotel and