We are recruiting on behalf of our client who is a well established group dedicated to the design, development and manufacture of metal automotive components.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Zone Leader who will be responsible for the management of Health & Safety, Personnel, Business Systems and visual standards within the specific zone allocated.
- Able to demonstrate, (via aptitude testing) good written, reading and numerical skills
- Monitor CAPTOR and ensure it is completed
- Ensure SMED report of complete and adherence to plan
- Monitor SOP and updates, ensuring all team members are adhering to SOP
- Pro-active attitude to Health and Safety issues
- Planning and Organising
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivated and demonstrate a positive attitude towards change
- Able to achieve results by adhering to high standards
- IOSH Managing Safely - Desirable
- ILM Level 3 Qualification - Desirable
If you are an experienced production supervisor with who has exhibited rigour in their approach to Safety and Quality or has been proactive and participated regularly in Problem Solving exercises and you are experienced in people management and development please feel free to contact us.