We are recruiting on behalf of our client who is a well established group dedicated to the design, development and manufacture of metal automotive components.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Tool Maker who has a qualification in engineering and experience in Transfer and Progression Tooling to hold responsibility for press Tool Maintenance /Repair and modification.
- Apprentice trained with an engineering qualification.
- Previously operated machinery and equipment in an engineering based role.
- Manufacture/Maintenance and repair of Press Tooling, Injection moulding Tooling or similar.
- Strong understanding of and attention to Health and Safety in the workplace.
- Cold Stamping process knowledge from 60-1000ton.
- Must have completed a 4 year Toolmaking or related Apprenticeship.
- A HNC in Mechanical Engineering discipline would be desirable.
If you are an experienced tool maker who has the ability to carry out effective maintenance and repairs of press tools and ancillary equipment and can Communicate effectively with a team of shift leaders, facility maintenance operatives and press operators to ensure all issues are resolved correctly and in a timely manner we welcome you to contact us