Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
4on/4off days and nights
My client are an award winning British Manufacturer, as a business their main vision is to inspire through excellence in quality, innovation and integrity. Their success is derived from the team and work ethic demonstrated throughout the business across all departments. They are constantly innovating and bringing new ideas to the market, this has enabled them to grow from strength to strength. As part of the Engineering team you will be directly contributing to this vision through the core tasks and responsibilities.
- 24 days holiday entitlement
- Formal training courses along with hands on training
- Childcare vouchers
- Overtime at time and a half and double time
- Heavily discounted staff shop
- Progression opportunities and career plan
- Qualified to level 3 (NVQ/C&G) in a relevant electrical qualification
- Experience maintaining/repairing special purpose machinery within a manufacturing environment
- Can fault find on PLC's, 3-phase
- Any manufacturing environment welcome to apply - FMCG, Food, plastic, packaging, Pharmaceutical, foundry, brick, distribution, automotive, metals, RAF, Forces etc.
Please contact Jonny Gardner on or email