Science Teacher needed for fantastic school in Kidderminster
Are you an inspirational Science Teacher looking for a new role within a "GOOD" secondary school?
We are currently recruiting an ambitious Science teacher for our partner school in Kidderminster. The successful candidate will be part of a very successful team who work very hard to challenge pupils to achieve their potential.
Job type: Science Teacher (Chemistry & Biology)
Starting: April 2019
Working hours: Full Time (Monday to Friday)
Minimum Qualification: QTS and NQT
Salary: GBP110 - GBP195
We are hoping to find a teacher who can deliver the Science curriculum up to KS4 (Chemistry, Biology or General Science).
Your role as a Science Teacher will include:
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Supporting secondary aged children, teaching Science to a high standard
- Delivering engaging lessons, challenging pupils
- Working across departments
- Providing excellent support to children with special needs
- Having a good sense of humour
Why apply for this job?
- Fixed Term
- Supportive Science department / access to resources on the shared area
- Recruitment agency support with DBS check and interview coaching
- Easy access from the motorway
- Local shops and school parking
- New challenge, New School, New People, New Job, New Salary....