Staffline are recruiting for a Commercial Administrator role to work for our prestigious client based in Telford.
- Sales Support
- Input of customer orders to AS400 system and sending order acknowledgements within 24-48 hours
- Forecasting customer requirements
- Telephone liaison with customer buying teams both proactively and re actively
- Liaising with the planning and production team to ensure orders are met and manage the customer expectations
- Managing supply from NPD, through to launch
- Maintaining quotation log
- Organising the sending out of samples to potential new and existing customers
- Follow up calls to customers who have received samples
- Raising any supply issues to the Sales Office Manager
- General administrative support for the Business Development team
- Arranging customer commitments and ensuring customers have continual supply of bespoke products
- General Office duties
- Answering the main telephone (supported by other office staff).
- Supporting other team members as and when required
- General administration
- Diary management
Skills & Experience
- Sales order processing / administration
- Strong customer service background
- Excellent telephone manner
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
Due to the location having your own transport is essential.
Hours of Work
37.5 hours per week
0 Monday to Friday
- 45 minutes for lunch
Salary: GBP18000 - GBP20,000 Per Annum.
Please call Tom on or apply online with an up to date CV.