Quality Control Inspector
Quality Control Inspector (Contract) Job opportunities have become available, within a leading manufacturing business. Located near Birmingham, this role will require working a 2 shift pattern Monday to Friday (weekends are an option if preferred) and will pay £16.00 p/h (negotiable) plus an excellent shift allowance. The duration of this contract could be up to 9 months, for the right engineering professionals.
Quality Control Inspector duties include -
- Final Detail inspection of components to required customer specifications.
- Input data to produce invoices, release documentation and mark for despatch.
- Archive all documentation in the correct manner.
- Use CMM and manual measuring equipment to inspect machined components.
- Check first off machined components to technical drawings.
- Set up and maintain gauges as and when required.
- Use continuous improvement techniques to improve the overall inspection process.
Quality Control Inspector desirable skills/experience/attributes -
- Experience in a similar position, within an engineering environment.
- Able to read and work from technical information.
- Experience producing FAIRs/LAIRs within precision.
- Ability to use manual measuring equipment.
- Ability to operate and program CMM (desirable).
- Ability to input data and document changes correctly.
- Self-motivated and pro-active work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Quality Control Inspector position benefits -
- Friendly working environment.
- Double day shift pattern with competitive overtime rates.
- Opportunity to work for a leading and ever growing manufacturing business.
- The potential of working in this role for a long period of time
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.