We are proud to be working with a global organisation recruiting a Commercial Administrator for a company in Cannock.
This is an immediate start and ongoing temporary position.
Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to identify and resolve problems autonomously are essential.
- Competent in SAP and MS Offfice
- Excellence in Excel
- Strong admin and organisational skills,
- Attention to detail is paramount
If you meet this criteria we would love to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Use internal system to maintain the percentages of volumes for finance
- Carry out price changes and retro payments.
- Create internal orders to enable payment to be invoiced to customers
- Ensuring information from SAP regarding production sales/volumes is transferred into SPS
- Assist in maintaining accurate records of modification and NPI enquires and quotation dates.
- Complete despatch and file customers Declarations of Origin
- Organise the shipment of customer prototype requirements and arrange the relevant invoicing.
- Setting up schedule agreements and making sure they are maintained on SAP
- Process IDOCS on a daily basis
- Use SAP to create and maintain sales orders for prototype and tooling and purchase orders.
Working hours are 8am to 5pm (39hr week) Paying £9.12ph.
For further information please contact Matt Breakwell at Brellis Recruitment