Accounts Receivable / Credit Controller
Oliver William Recruitment is on the search for a talented, hard-working Accounts Receivable / Credit Controller for a large organisation based in The Black Country. The business has experienced large growth and as a result is offering the chance for career progression.
- Working with internal sales force and local and central back office to maximise cash flow.
- Applying order to bank processes.
- Managing all customer communications.
- Working with internal & external departments to resolve customer issues and queries.
- Acting as the first point of contact for customer and internal issues and queries.
- Supplying customer information as required.
- Managing applicable customer accounts and ensuring accounting practices are applied.
- Communicating issues to the all appropriate departments for resolution.
- Supporting their Direct supervisor in their day to day duties.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to manage the invoice and cash posting of all transactions to the AR ledger.
- Able to communicate with internal and external customers in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Able to function in a target driven environment.
- Full understanding of all AR duties.
- Excellent knowledge of local cultures and working practices.
- Understanding of local legislations with regard to countries under their remit.
- Team player.
- Able to apply business requirements in a practical manner.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Must have a working knowledge of word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Good organisational Skills, being able to work on their own initiative.
- An understanding of AR working practices and the business sales and back office culture.
- Full understanding of the order to bank process.
The organisation is looking to pay around £23,000 depending on previous experience. It is a friendly but fast paced environment and if you believe that you are the right fit for this role then please apply ASAP