Salary: Highly Competitive with Pension, PMI and Bonus
Working as part of the team at Pritchard-Jeffs Ltd, providing a comprehensive Partner Support Service to Mark Pritchard-Jeffs, Senior Partner and Appointed Representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management Plc.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Senior Administrator to work with a Senior Partner managing the workload generated by his practice and offering support to his team as required. This business is well established and highly successful. You will be employed by his Partner Support Service company, Pritchard-Jeffs Limited.
St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (SJP) is a leading, and highly regarded, FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High Net Worth client base. SJP has funds under management in excess of £97bn.
The Role - Senior Administrator
• You will have been working in a new business administration role within a St. James's Place partner practice for several years and have good all-round knowledge which you are looking to expand and develop.
• You will be providing a high level of technical and administrative support while maintaining an excellent level of customer service to clients of the Practice.
• You will be a point of contact for clients and third parties dealing with general enquiries.
• You will need to ensure that business obtained is being processed in a timely way.
You will have the opportunity to progress within the SJP Accreditation framework.
The Person - Senior Administrator
This is an interesting and challenging role for a confident, numerate and professional individual with SJP experience, who enjoys using their initiative and who has a 'can do’ working style.
• You will have been working in Financial Services for several years and have good all-round knowledge which you are looking to expand and develop.
• You have excellent IT and communication skills, and a sound knowledge of St. James's Place business administration systems and processes, including iBusiness and Curo.
• You are highly organised and can make effective decisions.
• You are a self-starter and able to work with little or no supervision.
• It is essential that as a Senior Administrator you are confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion.
A relevant Financial Services qualification would be an advantage but is not essential.
Please note that Pritchard-Jeffs Ltd will conduct a standard Financial and Identity check on any candidates who are offered a role within this Practice.
To apply:Please click Apply on Reed and you will be ultimately redirected to an applications site managed by Burgh Recruitment (who run the St. James’s Place Partnership Recruitment Portal).
Please ensure you have submitted your CV to Burgh Recruitment and completed their short application form or your application will, unfortunately, not be reviewed by them or St. James’s Place.