IT Support Technician
We are currently looking for a pro-active and ambitious IT support technician to join a highly reptuable Hospitality Giant.
Salary: GBP24,000 - GBP27000
First line point of contact for I.T issues
* Answering Calls and responding to Emails in a professional manner and assisting where possible
* Log all incidents/requests on incident management system to a high detailed level and ensure they are kept up to date and resolved in a timely manner
* Providing support remotely or over the phone to a high level and explaining the issue to the end user. Explaining how an issue can be prevented where applicable
* Administering users (new, update, leavers etc).
* Having excellent communication skills and working effectively with 3rd Party support teams where required. Ensuring incidents are communicated clearly to teams and followed through till resolution.
* Completing assigned projects to the deadlines agreed
* Creating documentation to company standard
* Providing OOH Support to Stores (when on rota) for high priority issues and ensuring they are resolved ASAP
* Ensuring that Assets are kept up to date and documented correctly
* Background knowledge in computer hardware (PC's, networks and WIFI)
* Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role (IT/Desktop Support), supporting a user base of 100+
* Strong knowledge of MS Servers, Windows, Office, Exchange & AD
* Knowledge of Office 365
* Proven record of creating & maintaining understandable user documentation
* POS background beneficial but not essential
This role has a lot of progression, the ideal candidate will be ambitious, proactive, and eager to grow as the organisation hits expansion Targets.
If interested, get in touch with CS RESOURCING ASAP, interviews held immediatly for succsessful candidates.