We are currently seeking a self-motivated PCV Shift Fitter/Mechanic to join our busy Engineering team.
Working as part of a team, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Vehicle fault diagnostics, servicing and repairs including MOT preps in accordance with First Group Standard Engineering Operating Procedures
- To fully comply with all HS&E legislation along with Group Policies
- To fully comply with all relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain and develop technical skills as required
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum Level 3 NVQ standard of equivalent (i.e. City & Guilds Level 1&2)
- Ability to multi-skill within an Engineering Environment
- A flexible approach to working hours
- An aptitude to develop others within the Engineering Team
- The ability to communicate effectively with all colleagues
- A PCV licence is desirable, ability to obtain PCV licence is essential
- Experience of working with coaches would be advantageous